Commodity Sales Broker - Junior & Senior
An opportunity has arisen to work for a newly established (City of London based) Investment Consultancy, specialising in ‘eco’ projects globally. Due to expansion requirements our client is currently recruiting high calibre telesales individuals with telesales experience.
• Complete projects by consulting and advising with potential investors.
• Building and establishing relationships with potential clients by calling through leads generated
• Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, marketing techniques, etc
• Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call activity, lead activity, weekly work plans
• Attend weekly meeting with management
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reading news, reviewing websites, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
• Maintaining records on customer contact and sales on the company CRM system.
• Working closely with other brokers on the floor to ensure all clients are managed professionally and efficiently.
• Customer service, meeting sales targets, closing skills, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships.
• Strong telephone skills as this is 90% of the role
• Ability to work alone and the ability to work well with others
• Having an interest in the environment and the effects of global warming is a benefit
• Self driven and results oriented, Reliable, tolerant, determined, excellent communicator, well presented, comfortable with dealing with high net worth individuals, able to get on with others.
• The ability to “ask for the order”
• Mature, clean, crisp intelligible command of English language over the phone
• Confidence in your ability to speak and or meet with clients from a variety of backgrounds
• Ambition and ability to self-motivate