Junior Lettings Negotiator
An opportunity has arisen to work for one of London’s fastest growing lettings and estate agents covering, West and East London and providing property lettings and management services to over 1000 landlords. Due to expansion, our client is currently recruiting high calibre lettings negotiators, WITH industry experience.
Ideally the candidate should have lettings experience within either of the following areas/locations:
• East London - Chigwell, Chingford, Epping, Loughton, Woodford, Repton Park, Abridge
• West London - Ealing, Brent, Hammersmith and Fulham, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea
Candidates must have the ability and experience to match suitable properties to applicants’ requirements and be able to negotiate lets. Individual's should ideally have a proven track record in lettings, be well spoken and target driven.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WITH AT LEAST ONE YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR.
Our client provides candidates with the ability to earn uncapped commission based on performance with a base salary and attractive commission structure.
The role will include the following but not be limited to:
• Maintaining good communication with tenants
• Functioning as the main point of contact for tenants
• Screening prospective tenants and carrying out the relevant checks
• Taking charge of financial and legal matters relevant to the letting process
• Anticipation of void periods and taking appropriate steps to keep these to a minimum
• Delivering a first class service to tenants at all times