TUTORING WITHOUT THE NEED FOR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION AND COSTS
Our levels of learning vary based on Candidate needs, requirements and levels of ability. To summarise, we offer the following levels of Consultant education.
- Basic (Stock Market knowledge)
- Intermediate (General Product knowledge)
- Advanced (Specific Detailed Product knowledge)
Some of the training we have conducted in the past is listed below to give you an idea of what we can offer:
- Understanding the Stock Market (in a ‘Stock Market for Dummies’ type approach)
> The various Stock Markets around
> Their important and implications
- Stock Market Concept and Equity (a Company’s reasoning and mindset behind issuing shares)
> Basic Economic theories and its relevance to the Stock Market
> Understanding the Stock Markets
> How they work
- Precise and easy to understand product knowledge
> What is an Equity?
> What is a Commodity?
> What is a Derivative?
- Understanding the distinctions between ‘Investing’ and ‘Trading’
> Risk & Reward
> Short term & Long Term Investing
- Charting & Technical Analysis
> Understanding what Traders do
> Basic intro into trading with charts and technical tools
In general, the above is ideal for all school/college leavers (and entry level university graduates too), looking to gain an understanding of the world of finance an insight into the Financial Markets. These basic courses have helped many of our candidates enter their desired roles or even stop and re-think their careers before it has become too late.
Prices start from £300 for our bespoke educational learning. This can all be tailored to the needs and requirements of each Candidate.
To learn more about how Chamäleon can help, please contact us with your learning requirements. If you are unsure, we are always happy to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Call us or email us on:
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7298 5571 / +44 (0) 20 7298 5572